Ministry of Care - Grief Support Resources
One of the biggest changes in life comes when someone we cherish leaves us through death. Grief is a reaction to losing someone. We all have experienced those loses throughout our lives. We all know grief, in our unique, personal way. Yet grief is something that connects us, as we all experience it. It is neither bad nor immoral, and cannot be processed by someone else.
Grief can also be experienced through separation and divorce.
We need to acknowledge that our grief has exacted its toll on us, but also appreciate what we have learned; understand that we can, and that those who cared about us want us to, move on.
Grief and Bereavement Document - click here.
Catholic Organizations and Resources - click here.
Community Grief Support - Prayers, Tips and Community Resources - click here.
Helpful Tips on Writing an Obituary - click here.
(Courtesy of Desjardins Funeral Home)
Bereavement Support Programs - Community Resources - click here.
Grief Support Organizations - click here.
Beginning Experience Ministry for widowed, divorced and separated people - website
Funeral Homes in Manitoba - click here.
Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care - End of Life Resources
- Ministry of Care - Eucharistic Ministry
- Ministry of Care - Formation and Training
- Ministry of Care - Grief Support Resources
- Ministry of Care - Healthy Aging, Elder Support and Dementia Care
- Ministry of Care - Mental Health Support
- Ministry of Care - News
- Ministry of Care - Self-Care Resources