Geographical Territory within the City of Winnipeg
To view map, click here.
The Red River is a natural border between the Archdioceses of Saint Boniface and Winnipeg.
As shown on the map, the territorial border keeps going from the Red River along Grierson Avenue, University Crescent, Chancellor Matheson Road, Bison Road, Shore Street, Lee Boulevard, Brady Road and in a straight line toward West along North Limit Township 9.
- Archdiocesan Centre
- Catholica 200
- Our Numbers
- Organizational structure of the Archdiocese
- Archbishop's Parish Pastoral Visit
- Official Diocesan Logo 2017
- St. Boniface Heritage Garden
- Life of Saint Boniface
- Coat of Arms
- The Archbishop's Residence - A Brief History