- The Archdiocese of Saint Boniface is committed to responding to reports of abuse by any of our clergy, staff or lay volunteers promptly, openly and in full cooperation with child welfare authorities and/or police.
- Every person who is aware of abuse of a child has a legal duty to report it to a peace officer or a social worker under the Child and Family Services Act of the Province of Manitoba.
- For any allegations of abuse against a cleric, church employee or volunteer, victims or others are encouraged to call:
1- the Archbishop’s Delegate, Mr. Richard Fréchette, member of the Diocesan Advisory Committee at 204-237-9852; firstname.lastname@example.org
2- the Archbishop's Deputy Delegate, Alain Hogue, 204-792-5264.
Safe Church Environment
- Report Abuse
- Safe Church Environment: Protecting Children & the Vulnerable - Introduction
- Diocesan Protocol
- Code of Conduct for Clergy
- Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Victims' Care Committee
- Sexual Harassment MB Human Rights Commission
- Summary - Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Protocol - Complete PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- How to Apply for Information Checks
- Safe Environment Coordinator
- CCCB New Document, October 2018: Protection of Minors
- The Church's Response