Welcome to "Households of Faith" We are glad you are here!
What is a "Household of Faith"?
A "Household of Faith" is a small group of 6 to 10 people from a variety of backgrounds and life journeys who come together on a regular basis, at least once a month, in-person or online, for 60 to 90 minutes. The purpose of this time together is to get to know one another and grow in new friendships, while sharing the Holy Scriptures and some reflection using a simple process.
How do I begin, get more information or join a group today?
1. Start right here! Explore our website, there's information and tools for anyone to use.
2. Contact your local parish. Parishes and groups throughout the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface are growing in this small faith-sharing group method.
Grab your bible and gather some people!
Devoted to a family-like communion!
Family is so essential to our humanity! It is just as essential for growing in faith, with Jesus and one another, our sisters and brothers. Households of Faith is a way to connect and share our lives and faith; like the first Christian communities. In-person or online, we invite you to set up your Household of Faith. There are several tools to support you. These tools can also be useful to all small groups that already meet together in similar ways!
Invitation to join a Household of Faith
with Archbishop Albert LeGatt and Koreen Hrizai, Diocesan Coordinator
of Catechesis and Adult Faith Growth for the Anglophone Sector
We sincerely thank the Diocese of Quebec for sharing the spirit of Households with us, as well as many tools and documents produced by their Households team and Communications Service, and for giving us permission to adapt them for our diocese.
Households of Faith Hearth
Households of Faith Hearth – This new group is for you! Click here to stay informed and connect with other Households of Faith and the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface Office of Catechetics and Adult Faith Growth (English Sector) Join the "warmth" of Christ and others in this supportive place as we share our experiences and seek to grow Households of Faith in our midst. You will be added to a mailing list and informed of online and in-person gatherings as well as receive resources to aid you and others in this diocesan-wide initiative!
- Meet Our Archbishop
- Our Archdiocese
- Archdiocesan Centre
- Organizational structure of the Archdiocese
- Archbishop's Parish Pastoral Visit
- Official Diocesan Logo 2017
- St. Boniface Heritage Garden
- Life of Saint Boniface
- Coat of Arms
- The Archbishop's Residence - A Brief History
- Our Numbers
- Administration & Finances
- Marriage Tribunal
- Diocesan Services
- Pastoral Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Renewal
- Marriage, Family & Life
- Ministry to Divorced and Separated
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry
- Renewal & Growth of Parish Pastoral Councils
- Interchurch and Interfaith Learning
- First Nations Ministry
- Social Justice
- Refugee Sponsorship
- Missionary Efforts
- Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care - End of Life Resources
- Ministry of Care - Eucharistic Ministry
- Ministry of Care - Formation and Training
- Ministry of Care - Grief Support Resources
- Ministry of Care - Healthy Aging, Elder Support and Dementia Care
- Ministry of Care - Mental Health Support
- Ministry of Care - News
- Ministry of Care - Self-Care Resources
- Households of Faith
- Faith Education
- Safe Church Environment
- Report Abuse
- Safe Church Environment: Protecting Children & the Vulnerable - Introduction
- Diocesan Protocol
- Code of Conduct for Clergy
- Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- The Diocesan Sexual Abuse Advisory Committee
- Sexual Harassment MB Human Rights Commission
- Summary - Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Forms for Staff and Volunteers
- Safe Environment Coordinator
- CCCB Protection of Minors Document (October 2018)
- Vatican Documents
- Summer Chapels
- Households of Faith - Welcome