Volunteers play an important role in the life of our diocese. Please see the list of our actual needs. There are ad hoc (specific) tasks as well as short and long term activities. Keep your eyes open and your heart attentive to the volunteer opportunities and you are likely to find something that fits your interest and abilities.
How can I help ?
« As each has received a gift from God,
serve one another
with whatever gift you have received. »
(1 Peter, 4:10)
Looking for Volunteers - Pastoral Centre of the Archdiocese of Saint-Boniface
Are you a translator or do you have an excellent knowledge of both English and French? Are you familiar with Church life? Do you want to help our translation team? Join us!
For more information: Katelyn Sutton, Administrative Assistant : 204-594-0275,
- EVENT SET-UP & STAGING
Helping to set-up for diocesan events (tables and chairs). These volunteers may also be called upon to assist with audio-visual equipment set-up and takedown, loading and/or unloading. These volunteers must be able-bodied and prepared to lift and/or move heavy objects.
- HOSPITALITY / USHERS
Greeting and directing participants during events, taking attendance; providing information during the event; serving refreshments etc.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Help out with various departments doing miscellaneous administrative tasks (photocopying, word processing, preparing envelopes for mail outs. The behind-the-scenes work is crucial and helps us plan efficiently. Daytime availability preferred.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOTAPING
Taking pictures and videotaping diocesan events. Volunteers don’t need to possess their own cameras. This position requires some experience in the field of photography and videotaping.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN AND EDITORIAL HELP
Assisting with graphic design and word processing for various diocesan publications.
- ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Talk to us about putting your unique skills to use!
Katelyn Sutton, Administrative Assistant : 204-594-0275, email@example.com
Why volunteer ?
- Volunteering offers the opportunity to share your special gift or to gain a new skill set;
- It allows you to work in a faith filled environment and to make connection with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Promotes personal growth & self-esteem;
- It provides leadership opportunities to give back to your larger faith community and gain a sense of belonging;
- It is an opportunity to explore new personal interests and goals;
Thank you for your interest and willingness to serve the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Meet Our Archbishop
- Our Archdiocese
- Archdiocesan Centre
- Catholica 200
- Our Numbers
- Organizational structure of the Archdiocese
- Archbishop's Parish Pastoral Visit
- Official Diocesan Logo 2017
- St. Boniface Heritage Garden
- Life of Saint Boniface
- Coat of Arms
- The Archbishop's Residence - A Brief History
- Administration & Finances
- Marriage Tribunal
- Services to Parishes & Communities
- Pastoral Services
- Marriage, Family & Life
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry
- Renewal & Growth of Parish Pastoral Councils
- Interchurch and Interfaith Learning
- First Nations Ministry
- Social Justice
- Refugee Sponsorship
- Missionary Efforts
- Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care
- Ministry of Care - End of Life Resources
- Ministry of Care - Eucharistic Ministry
- Ministry of Care - Formation and Training
- Ministry of Care - Grief Support Resources
- Ministry of Care - Healthy Aging, Elder Support and Dementia Care
- Ministry of Care - Mental Health Support
- Ministry of Care - News
- Ministry of Care - Self-Care Resources
- Nathanael Progam
- Faith Education
- Safe Church Environment
- Report Abuse
- Safe Church Environment: Protecting Children & the Vulnerable - Introduction
- Diocesan Protocol
- Code of Conduct for Clergy
- Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Victims' Care Committee
- Sexual Harassment MB Human Rights Commission
- Summary - Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Protocol - Complete PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- How to Apply for Information Checks
- Safe Environment Coordinator
- CCCB New Document, October 2018: Protection of Minors
- The Church's Response
- Diocesan Communications
- Archbishop LeGatt's Videos
- Spiritual Resources
- Community Services
- Resources for Parishes