Our Faith Stories, Treasures to Share
New Heritage Garden in St. Boniface, October 14, 2015: (click on photo for an audio-video (in French) by Radio-Canada) A new heritage garden is being developed in the heart of Winnipeg across from the Canadian Museum for Human Rights on the historic river front property of the Archbishop of Saint Boniface, situated at 151, avenue de la Cathédrale in St. Boniface. Read complete story.
- Catechetics: Fall Formation, October 2015: Sometimes we all need a little H.E.L.P. from our friends in faith. In September over ninety Manitoba catechists, and others, gathered for the annual Fall Formation offered by the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface English Catechetics Service. Read more.
- A Day in the Life of a Hermit, by Br. Bruno Watson-Colter.September 16, 2015: Although, in retrospect, I have had this calling since I was a little child, it was later in life that I understood and embraced it. Read more.
- Shawls to Sustain the Sick, September 2015: Since March 2014, members of the 'Shawls of Compassion' team have been knitting and crocheting shawls destined for the sick and suffering who welcome the comfort the shawls bring. Read more.
- Truth & Reconciliation Commission of Canada, Posted July 24, 2015: Closing Event in Winnipeg, June 2, 2015. View video.
- Saint Boniface Celebrates the Feast of Corpus Christi, June 12, 2015. This is the first time that the parishioners of Holy Cross and Precious Blood Parishes get together and walk side by side in the procession to celebrate the Feast of Corpus Christi, Sunday, June 7, 2015. Read more.
- Two years of sharing and spirit of community, June 30, 2015. The reconciliation of First Nations communities has long been a subject both grievous and complicated, but there is hope... Read more.
- Celebrating Multiculturalism, July 2015. If all of Canada celebrates July 1st, the Cathedral of Saint Boniface also joined in a day which was aimed at celebrating all the different cultures rooted in the city and in Canada. Read more.
- Are You Keeping the Faith? Well, You Shouldn't! You Should be Giving it Away! On April 24th and 25th, 23 enthusiastic St. Timothy’s parishioners were part of the 170 enthusiastic participants from parishes in the Archdiocese to attend the New Evangelization Summit. What did we learn? Read more.
- Exploring the Prophets, May 27, 2015. Every year, the Bat Kol Tri-Diocesan Committee organizes two activities meant to help promote the Christian-Jewish dialogue. Do we truly believe that we must prophesy in our own milieu so that 'God's decisions may materialize?' Read more.
- Catholic Schools' Spirit Days, April 2015.Grades 5/6 students, from the Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface and Archdiocese of Winnipeg, participated in fun-filled days for Catholic youth with music and speakers that inspired. View video.
- CANA - a time for couples (and children), March 2015. Read more.
- With the Poorest of the Poor, Bishop Rixen, March 2015. Read more.
- Life's Vision Assisted Suicide, Dr. Rados, February 2015. Read more.
- The Blessings of ARISE Together in Christ, St. Emile Parish, January 2015. Read more.
- To All Benefactors and Good People of God, Bloodvein First Nations, November 2014. Read more.
- Camping in God's Creation, Notre Dame du Laus Parish, Powerview-Pine Falls, Summer 2014. Read more.
- A New Library, St. Emile Parish, June 2014. Read more.
- Bishop LeGatt & L'Arche Fans of the Winnipeg Jets, May 2014. Read more.