World Youth Days - Panama 2019
- Are you wanting to see the larger Catholic Church?
- Would you like to meet other young adults that share the same faith has you?
- Will you be 18 and over by January 2019?
- Do you want to have or deepen your relationship with God?
- Would you like to participate in an international gathering to celebrate your faith?
- Would you like to hear what Pope Francis?
If yes, please let me know! The deadline to submit interest is September 15, 2017.
Contact email@example.com or 204-594-0278
In preparation for #Panama2019, the Panamian organization is inviting the world to #PrayforWYD on the 22nd of every month.
You call us to live our lives as a way of salvation. Help us to recall the past with gratitude, to embrace the present with courage and to build the future with hope.
Lord Jesus, our friend and brother, thank you for looking upon us with love. Let us listen to your voice as it resonates in the hearts of each one with the strength and light of the Holy Spirit.
Grant us the grace of being a Church that goes forth with vibrant faith and a youthful face to communicate the joy of the Gospel. May we help to build up the kind of society we long for, one where there is fairness and fellowship.
We pray for the Pope and the bishops; for young people; for all those who will take part in World Youth Day in Panama and for those who are preparing to welcome them.
Our Lady of Antigua, Patroness of Panama, help us to pray and live with generosity like yours: “I am the servant of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word” (Lk 1:38).