Volunteers play an important role in the life of our diocese. Please see the list of our actual needs. There are ad hoc (specific) tasks as well as short and long term activities. Keep your eyes open and your heart attentive to the volunteer opportunities and you are likely to find something that fits your interest and abilities.
How can I help ?
« As each has received a gift from God,
serve one another
with whatever gift you have received. »
(1 Peter, 4:10)
Looking for Volunteers - Pastoral Centre of the Archdiocese of Saint-Boniface
Are you a translator or do you have an excellent knowledge of both English and French? Are you familiar with Church life? Do you want to help our translation team? Join us!
For more information: Florin Tatu at 204-594-0275 or email@example.com
- EVENT SET-UP & STAGING
Helping to set-up for diocesan events (tables and chairs). These volunteers may also be called upon to assist with audio-visual equipment set-up and takedown, loading and/or unloading. These volunteers must be able-bodied and prepared to lift and/or move heavy objects.
- HOSPITALITY / USHERS
Greeting and directing participants during events, taking attendance; providing information during the event; serving refreshments etc.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Help out with various departments doing miscellaneous administrative tasks (photocopying, word processing, preparing envelopes for mail outs. The behind-the-scenes work is crucial and helps us plan efficiently. Daytime availability preferred.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOTAPING
Taking pictures and videotaping diocesan events. Volunteers don’t need to possess their own cameras. This position requires some experience in the field of photography and videotaping.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN AND EDITORIAL HELP
Assisting with graphic design and word processing for various diocesan publications.
- REPORTERS FOR NEW VISION
Are you a budding writer? Do you have a few minutes to share with us? The Editorial Board of NEW VISION (NV) is looking for people engaged in their community or their pastoral region, with their finger on the pulse of local events and initiatives and who could write short articles for NV or find a person who could do it. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Talk to us about putting your unique skills to use!
Why volunteer ?
- Volunteering offers the opportunity to share your special gift or to gain a new skill set;
- It allows you to work in a faith filled environment and to make connection with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Promotes personal growth & self-esteem;
- It provides leadership opportunities to give back to your larger faith community and gain a sense of belonging;
- It is an opportunity to explore new personal interests and goals;
Thank you for your interest and willingness to serve the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Meet Our Archbishop
- Our Archdiocese
- Our Numbers
- Action Plan
- Organizational structure of the Archdiocese
- Diocesan Councils
- Archbishop's Parish Pastoral Visit
- Diocesan Gala 2016
- Official Diocesan Logo 2017
- St. Boniface Heritage Garden
- LIfe of Saint Boniface
- Coat of Arms
- Administration & Finances
- Chancery & Tribunal
- Services to Parishes & Communities
- Pastoral Services
- Marriage, Family & Life
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry
- Interchurch and Interfaith Learning
- Ministry of Presence for the Sick, Elderly & Disabled
- First Nations Ministry
- Social Justice
- Refugee Sponsorship
- Missionary Efforts
- Parish Directory
- Parish Life - Organization
- A Letter from our Archbishop
- Vision for the Parishes
- A Team, a Council, an Assembly
- Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) Guidelines
- Example of a Constitution for a PPC
- Diocesan Project for the Renewal & Growth of Parishes - Summary
- Guide for the Renewal & Growth of Parishes
- Diocesan Study Days - 2016
- Diocesan Pastoral Council - Saturday, May 27 & June 24, 2017
- Diocesan Pastoral Council - November 26, 2016
- Parish Life - Spiritual Renewal & Growth
- Summer Chapels
- Description of a Deanery
- Maps of Deaneries
- Get Involved!
- Faith Education
- Safe Church Environment
- Diocesan Protocol
- Code of Conduct for Clergy
- Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Victims' Care Committee
- Sexual Harassment MB Human Rights Commission
- Summary - Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Protocol - Complete PDF
- Report Abuse
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- How to Apply for Information Checks
- Safe Environment Coordinator
- The Church's Response