- Discover Us!
- Meet Our Archbishop
- Our Archdiocese
- Catholica 200
- Our Numbers
- Action Plan
- Organizational structure of the Archdiocese
- Diocesan Councils
- Archbishop's Parish Pastoral Visit
- Diocesan Gala 2017
- Official Diocesan Logo 2017
- St. Boniface Heritage Garden
- LIfe of Saint Boniface
- Coat of Arms
- Administration & Finances
- Chancery & Tribunal
- Services to Parishes & Communities
- Pastoral Services
- Marriage, Family & Life
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry
- Renewal & Growth of Parish Pastoral Councils
- Interchurch and Interfaith Learning
- Ministry of Presence for the Sick, Elderly & Disabled
- First Nations Ministry
- Social Justice
- Refugee Sponsorship
- Missionary Efforts
- Get Involved!
- Faith Education
- Safe Church Environment
- Safe Church Environment: Protecting Children & the Vulnerable - Introduction
- Diocesan Protocol
- Code of Conduct for Clergy
- Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Victims' Care Committee
- Sexual Harassment MB Human Rights Commission
- Summary - Dealing with Sexual Abuse
- Diocesan Protocol - Complete PDF
- Report Abuse
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- How to Apply for Information Checks
- Safe Environment Coordinator
- The Church's Response
Archives - NEW VISION Diocesan Bulletin, 2009-2014
NEW VISION was first published in 2009 and was the expression of a desire by many across our diocese for a greater quality of communication within our diocese.
This publication, shared in all our parishes, was published six to seven times a year, from September to June. French and English editions had identical content which highlighted the many events and initiatives across our Diocese.
The editorial staff of NEW VISION was made up of volunteers and directed by Michelle Larose-Kuzenko.
Click here to read all issues.
Copyright Archdiocese of Saint Boniface, All rights reserved.
Website design by Elite Designs Winnipeg